Are you finish with your Dropbox on your Mac? If the answer is “yes” do you want to uninstall or delete the Dropbox? But, how about if you also want to delete your files from your Dropbox? Here, follows the steps and instruction below and you’ll get removed from your files.
Removing data or files from your Dropbox is really simple as dragging and dropping the files somewhere out of your Dropbox. If you want to delete your files, you can just easily drag the files to your Mac’s trash. You can also delete your files using the Dropbox website. Here the instruction to download your files:
- First of all, you need to sign in to your account on the Dropbox website
- After you sign in click on the empty space to the right of the files name and select the files or folder that you wanted to delete.
- And lastly, press “delete” from the action bar across the top of the file browser. And you’re done delete your files.
After you finish delete your files from Dropbox and you want to uninstall or delete your Dropbox from your Mac, here the instruction how to uninstall Dropbox from Mac?
It is easy to uninstall or delete your Dropbox from Mac through trash
- Quit Dropbox (you should click Dropbox icon from the menu bar, click on the gear icon, the you choose “Quit Dropbox)
- After you finish, drag and drop Dropbox to the trash from your Application Folder
- Empty your trash
And you are done! You have successfully uninstalled your Dropbox from Mac and also, you have deleted all your files on your Dropbox account. But if you want to restore your files Dropbox gives you approximately 30 days before your files gone forever.